Wednesday, October 20, 2010

"God of War?..Meet God of Mullets!"


Ok so...

I don't know if anyone else has noticed this, but does it seem like the mullet is making a comeback? Maybe it's that it never really left for some people, or maybe it's that I live in an area overrun with folkies from all walks of butt-%^&*-nowhere, but I swear I'm seeing more and more business in the front, party in the back coifs then ever before. I feel like I'm living in www.peopleofwalmart.com. And actually, come to think of it, when I was home over Thanksgiving my parents and I went out for dinner to celebrate their anniversary and our waiter had a mullet! He was really young too - like could not have possibly been older than 25! I like to think that he lost a bet because there was tracks shaved in his sideburns as well, but still. There it was. Another mullet.

Is anyone else aware of this trend, or is it just me?

- Jenn


No comments: